Friday, March 2, 2007

God amazes me!!

Philipians 2:5-11
Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus:
Who, being in very nature God,
did not consider equality with
GOd something to be
grapsed,
but made himself nothing,
taking the very nature of a
servant,
being made in human likeness.
And being found in appearance as a
man,
he humbled himself
and became obedient to death
even death on a cross!
Therefore God exalted him to the
highest place
and gave him the name that is above every name,
that at the name of Jesus every knee
should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.
This verse has been coming to my mind everytime i do my quiet time and also cell grp meeting for the past 3 weeks!! i dun think it is coincidence... God is trying to speak to me in ways dat some times i try to ignore!! like what i always share in RBS, God hits us wif a brick and directs us back to the straight path that he has set for us... I learn that we must be immitators of Christ for the other younger christians. Be willing to take up our own cross and suffer like how Christ suffered for us.. I am not ashamed of the gospel!! I will stand for Christ!! finally always remember Tsuey Xin!! Swaying(tseuy) is a sin(xin). hahaah i know its lame.. but tseuy sin said it1!! so blame her not me.. ahahhaah joker!! team kirton marh.. wat to do!!! hahahah

2 comments:

Eu-Gene said...

dude, please use a font colour which we can READ!

noobshit™ said...

sry sry!! hahaah i ter silap put black!! hahaah