Saturday, March 10, 2007

My Saturday Nite!!

GG-ted saturday night!! haha.. tonight i went together with my parents to see my sister fly off to sydney... but guess who i met in the airport too??? ahhahaah its MRS. BOON!!!! my class teacher, chemistry lecturer, class mentor, happening teacher in SAM!! class S5 of Taylors college Subang!!WOW!!!... its been 2years since i last saw her... hahaha i was sitting at some chair and then suddenly i saw this lady walking.. At first glance i thought was my mom (my mom and Mrs. Boon looks alike.. according to Whiejin and Peksan!! *cough*.. i think i do agree now.. haah). Then i was wondering my mom couldnt have change her cloth into something else.. den i came to my thoughts... eh looks like mrs boon ey.... den i got up from my sit and walk towards her.... then she turned to me and then ehhh!!!!! REALLY MRS BOON!!! ahhaha... chatt chatt wif her and all... ahhaha got to know that she sending her daughter off to sydney... her another daughter is a lawyer in spore and another son is in UK doing Masters in MEchanical Engineering... lolxx... cool ey to meet her in KLIA!! hahaa.... anyway.. to rmb this day i've actually done some cutting and pasting of some of the photos i got with her during SAM in taylors (2005)..



LAter me, my sis and paretns walked to KFC for dinner and then see my sister off...i'm gonna miss her.. but nvm.. the house is all mine now... ahahaah anyway my prayer is that May God bless my sister's flight as she travels to Sdyney and safe journey!! God bless her work in wollongong and her time there and also everything involving God's ministry in her church in wollongong.. May GOD use my sister as his instrument of worship and use her to play sweet fragrant of music on the piano to praise GOD's name!! AMen..



Then after that while walking to the carpark in KLIA, i saw this... omgsh!! BRABUS K4...zzzzzz its so superb man... luckily not many ppl around.. i just took some snapshots of it ... haahah... this car is worth RM530,000.. OMGSH!!




4 comments:

pekkieinfusion said...

Oi. Now u believe la. Isk. Con me into telling u abt Mrs Boon lookalike only tell me it's your mom. *piak*

Anyway, jin thought that she looks like Mrs. Boon also? Tak ingat pun? AHAHA.

noobshit™ said...

hahaha.. stupish u.. okla.. looks abit la.. ABIT ONI AH... ahah.. yea jin also said looks like my mom.. rmb that day u and jin came for my church youth rally?? then u saw MRS BOON in the church kitchen?? hahahha

pekkieinfusion said...

hmpf!cicak (con)man

noobshit™ said...

TALK TO THE HAND!!