Saturday, March 24, 2007

In Loving Memory of Mr. Eric Kirton

Special thanks to Mr. Eric Kirton for answering his call to be a missonary. He travelled to malaysia and began his work enthusiastically to spread the gospel to many and bringing them to the saving grace and knowledge of the LORD JESUS CHRIST! He has definately blessed many and also myself. His sermons and messages trully is inspiring. May The Lord bless him as Eric Kirton is now back in His arms at 5am 24th March. He's done his part on earth and now enjoys an everlasting relationship with our LORD JESUS. And I know my redeemer lives to conquer death and to raise us up again to be with HIM in heaven. You will be deeply missed by family members, team kirton misson team, brothers and sisters in christ on earth. This song is specially dedicated to You, Mr. Eric Kirton. God Bless U and Thank You for everything!! (24th MARCH 2007)


Redeemer - Nicole C. Mullen
Who taught the sun where to stand in the morning?
and Who told the ocean you can only come this far?
and Who showed the moon where to hide 'til evening?
Whose words alone can catch a falling star?

Well I know my Redeemer lives,
I know my Redeemer lives,
All of creation testifies,
This life within me cries,
I know my Redeemer lives.

yeah..
The very same God that spins things in orbit,
runs to the weary, the worn and the weak,
And the same gentle hands that hold me when I'm broken,
They conquered death to bring me victory.

Now I know my Redeemer lives,
I know my Redeemer lives,
Let all creation testify,
Let this life within me cry,
I know my Redeemer...

He lives To take away my shame,
And He lives forever I'll proclaim,
That the payment for my sin,
Was the precious life He gave,
But now He's alive and There's an empty grave.

And I know my Redeemer lives,
I know my Redeemer lives,
Let all creation testify,
Let this life within me cry,
I know my Redeemer..

I know my Redeemer (know my Redeemer live),
I know my Redeemer lives (I know that I know that I know that I know that I know),
my redeemer live (Because He lives I can face tomorrow),
I Know I know (He lives He lives yeah yeah),
I spoke with him this morning,
He lives He lives, the tomb is empty,
He lives I gotta tell everybody...

1 comment:

Dave said...

thanks for posting tis, bro! Mr Kirton has left us a rich legacy of faith, may we follow him as he followed Christ :)