Saturday, April 7, 2007

Team Kirton RBS 2007 Video

I Hope You guys like it... This video i made specially for our Mission Team Kirton RBS 2007 who went to OA village and Kuantan Chapel for evangelising... We even won First Place for Colin Kirton's Crazy Tressure Hunt in Cameron Highlands also... I miss all those times!!!! wish i could turn back time to 3rd january and start all over again!!! Enjoy the video!!This video I dedicate it to Mr. Eric Kirton!! feel free to leave any comments... thx.. TEAM KIRTON 07' ROX...


Recommended : Let The video to download finish first then oni u watch.. r not no umph!!

2 comments:

Little LeeAnn said...

Kor... I really miss everyone lah include you too. Hehe....hiaz...don't know when we can meet each other.

noobshit™ said...

ahahah sure there is a time we can meet each other wan..GOD knows... i miss my "family"!!!! ahah