Saturday, June 30, 2007

The Accident

Finally i get time to blog about my accident. I know most of u wants to know what happen. And how I was miraculously saved by God. The story begins.....

I was on my way home from Monash Uni after having lunch with WheiJin, PekYing and Joshua. I was driving on the fast lane. Can't remember how fast though. Anyway, while i was driving on the fast lane, suddenly an old blue car from the centre lane cut into my path. As i did not had enough time to break, i flashed that car and started to cut to the centre lane instead to avoid colliding with him.

As i did so, i went over a series of bumps (KESAS had a bumpy stretch of road after the kota kemuning turning). After hitting those bumps, i started skidding to the left. My car hit the left-hand side railing, and then skidded back to the centre. I suspect my front-driver-seat tyre burst and that caused my car to overturn and did a sommersault. YES.. sommersault. It sommersaulted in the air for 3 to 4 times before finally landing on the road sideways. Driver seat upwards.

My feelings?? i cant remember. I only can remember what happen when the car skidded. The sensation of me being tossed in the car was not felt. How sad. Anyway... ahahahah. Yea i was like.. Eh what is happening.. eh,.... eh... eh... Yea that's what i said in the car. When the car finally came to rest, i was half-conscious. Blood was ozzing out from both of my nose like water from a hose. Blood just flowed out like nobody's business. As i was hanging from the top, my blood dripped on the side passenger seat window. And all my teddy-bear was socked with blood. Sob sob.

I was up hanging wif my seat-belt still on and one good samarithan came to my rescue. He unbuckle my seat-belt and pulled me out from the seat. As i'm only 55kg, he pulled me out with no problem. HEHEHEE.... He dragged me to the side of the road-side and asked me to sit there. He took a cloth from my car and gave me to stop the bleeding from my nose. He then asked me for my house number. He called my parents and also the ambulance. Soon after, the ambulance arrived and i was rushed to the HTAR (Hospital Tengku Ampuan Rahimah).

There i was rushed in to the Emergency Case Room. I was treated very lightly. And i can say even i'm half-conscious, that area is like a pasar malam!!! Everyone is free to roam here and there. I was then ordered to transfer to the ward. My mom was very unsatisfied with the way things are managed. They did not even full body check me, x-ray, and wanted to transfer to the ward already. My mom then ask the hospital to transfer me to the Subang Jaya Medical Centre (SJMC). However, the hospital refused to send me.

My mom filled with shocked and dissatisfaction did not know what to do. Thank God, a nurse that treated me in the ambulance gave my mom the Puteri Malaysia's number to call for a ambulance. Half an hour later, the ambulance arrived and i was transfered to SJMC. Man, i tell u, the driver was speeding like crazy!!!! i reached SJMC like 10 minutes only. Imgaine that... from HTAR to SJMC in 10 minutes... zzzzzzz... feels like Ferrari. HEHEHEHE.

In SJMC, i was treated like a real Emergency Case. They stripped me to my underwear (OKOK lets not get excited here) and full body check me. They found a open wound at the back of my skull. Then i was wheeled to the x-ray machine where i was x-rayed a few times. After that, i was wheeled back to the Emergency room again to get my wound stitched up. I received 8 stitches for that open wound cut at the back of my skull. OMGSH!! it is PAINFUL!!!! even though they injected that to numb that area, i still can feel the pain.

Later, my dad, 4th auntie, Uncle Bobby, Uncle Joe, Uncle Chandran arrived. They visited me and prayed thanking God for saving me. I was then send to the ward for resting and further observation.

The x-ray results came out and they found no fracture or what so ever. How miraculous.

I really thank God for saving me and teaching me a good lesson.

I thank my parents for being there for me all the way.

I thank the church for visiting me and prayed for me. The Youth as well. (SerYoung, Matthew, KelVin, Jason, MichelleSee, ElaineTeh, cant remember the rest.. you know who u are!!)

I thank all my close buddy who visited me everyday and bought present for me as well to keep me occupied in the hospital. The Huge Watermelon & 4 cute apples (SooHwa, XinXin, Justin, Fadzil).

LOVE YOU GUYS FOR BEING SUCH A GOOD FREN AND BROTHER!! (AND SISTER)

Here are the pictures of the damaged car.













And that was the last scene of me and my car. That beautiful piece of vehicle. So much beautiful memories in it. SOB SOB.. will miss it terribly.

Quote Joanna Mah : Miracle story.

Quote Eric Koh : What???!!! u crashed that car??? OMGSH u noob!! that chun-ted car how can u crash it?? Better give me that car and u crash other car la. That car is so sporty!! How could u!!

Quote Cheryl Gan : Miracle Boy

Quote some of my frenz : GG-ted.

1 comment:

Eu-Gene said...

Lousy.. you forgot who visited you.. hahaha..