Saturday, July 21, 2007

10 Things Guys Hate About Girls

Got this from MYC! July 2007 edition.

1. Stop asking us to call you every day. We have a life too. It doesn't ONLY revolve around you.

(My saying: rather harsh.. i would love to call u every single day and hear your voice instead!!)


2. Stop taking hours to get ready for a date. It's no fun waiting like an idiot.

(My saying: rather harsh again.. girls.. take ur time.. dress urself up the prettiest and the sexiest as possible to let others know that i have the best gurl in the world!!)


3.Leave the smoking to us. It's a guy thing.

(My saying: i don't smoke... i hope my girl doesnt too)


4. Playing us out is just plain mean. We don't enjoy paying for every damn thing if you're not interested.

(My saying: yup agreed..)


5. Not every meal has to be in classy, posh places. Cut us some slack. We don't print money.

(My saying: lolxx.. i think my gurl dun mind me taking her out to mamak)


6. When you make us go from shop to shop for 4 hours and end up buying the shirt from the FIRST shop, we hate it. We understand what you want good bargains. Think of our feelings and abused FEET. Imagine if we took you DOTA-ing for 5 hours straight. (Now you feel us?!)

(My saying:wait... laugh first.. ahahhahaaahaha..... okok.. i dun mind walking 24 hours wif my gurl!! It's the joy of having her by my side!!)


7. PMS is no excuse to be mean.

(My saying: i disagree!! Lash out at me and shoot me baby!!)


8. Talking about your "big" butt is so boring.

(My saying: no comment..)


9. Show some skin. There's nothing wrong with looking hot. Being plain is so last season.

(My saying: hahaah yea baby!!)


10. There's nothing wrong with girls making the first move. Heck, we find it flattering.

(My saying: agree 100% with this.. guys will love it!!)




RANDOM PICTURES:

No comments: