Monday, July 30, 2007

Feel so Lonely,
In need of Loving Care,
Telling God "I Love You",
Makes my heart rejoice,
For i've found a true and faithful God,
Making a decision against You,
Saying "I Love You" to someone else,
Does not pleases You,
For a relationship far beyond comprehend,
4 or maybe 5 might be the number,
Felt rejected in a way,
Luckly i met a friend,
Named after the great Peter S,
A great friend who listens and shares with me,
Instructing from the girl's point of view,
However, it is not enough,
As You said "No" from the very beginning,
And you said "No" too.
WHAT AM I DO TO? I still LOVE You and you!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can bruit about that I agree with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is stationary a definitely as you did in the decrease publication of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=ashampoo photo commander 6 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have in the offing not used. Or you partake of the dreary methods of promotion of the resource. I have a week and do necheg