Monday, July 9, 2007

Tagged

I've Been Tagged by Miss Ang Mei Er... aka NAME... hhaha okok here goes..

10 THINGS I LOVE!!

1. First And For Most... I LOVE JESUS, The LORD of My Life.. He is my SUPERSTAR!!



2. I LOVE MY FAMILY...



Skipper is part of the family as well.... He is known as Skipper Lee Leong Weng.. hehehe


3. I LOVE MY FRENZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzz... means alot.. lolxx..
(i) high school frenz.. miss u guys!!




(ii) College frenz..


(iii) My Church...

(iv) RBS 07' guys and girls... MISS u SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. I LOVE MYSeLF!!

5. I LOVE MY OLD CAR!!! sob sob sob... now it's gone...


6. I LOVE durians.. wuahahaha...

7. I LOVE my wife...

look at her body figure!!! fuyoh... ahahah the butt abit wide.. ahahha.. EDWIN PHANG!! keep ur hands off her!!

8. I LOVE playing Sports!!

(i) Tennis.. this is some of the few medals i've won






(ii) Foosball!!!!!!!!
(iii) Futsal..
(iv) Captainball.. lolxx.. 2nd placing JUNIOR 2002.. my first time playing somore..

9. I LOVE my collection of songs... ranging from ROMANTIC to ROCK musics..

10. LAST BUT NOT LEAST... I LOVE spending time wif all of my happening and crazy little bunch of frenz and doing crazy things!!! hahahahaahah...



Next 5 to tag along will be.....


Adrien (haha i know u would be reading this)


Wy lyn


Christina


Colin G


Ser Yuean

No comments: