Sunday, July 15, 2007

What Say You to me... by all my RBS07' mates..

Can u remember what u guys write on my RBS green book? lolxx.. i guess u've 4gotten.. well.. i have the time now to write all of them down and let u guys emo abit.. BTW it is just yesterday that i met most of u guys.. and i still MISS ALL OF YOU terribly now!! According to Wylyn.. There is around 30 of them there.. lolxx.. LuV you guys!!!

My comments are in brackets..( )

Agape Chapel
Michael Loo Yeong Huei:
Don't miss me!

Harikumar:
Don't miss me more....

(swt)

Ampang Gospel Centre
Teh Eu Gin:
Hey darling!Haha... Continue to serve Him and may God bless you in everything you do!

(i'm not gay... he is just my darling in my "family" in RBS.. lolxx...)

Joanne Teh Wei Seen:
Hey..it's nice & gr8 knowing u. You're the nicest guy in RBS believe it or not. GBU in everything u do k? -Joanne-

(wow.. i'm so touched joanne.. lolxx.. sob sob crying ledi... hehehe thx thx)

Bandar Sunway Gospel Centre
Chai Tze Yuen:
Hey macho!! Haha.. it's been great fun knowing you here at RBS07. Keep in touch yeah. God bless. -tzeyuen-

(i'm macho man!! ahahaha)

Bandar Utama Chapel
Yong Jia Tee:
YoYoYo, great knowing you.. May God bless you always.. eat morela.. than only more macho ma.. hehe -jt-

(u chia me then i eat more la.. ahjaaha)

Bentong Gospel Centre
Lim Jia Shen:
Yo macho man oops! Mashimaro! Take care Keep in touch..

Cheras Gospel Centre
Joanna Mah Tjun Lyn:
BOOH Papa!! It's been great knowing you. Continue to walk closely with the Lord. Thanks for all the good times. Do keep in touch. =) i want my jacket, pa. -yourdaughter-

(lolxx...ur jacket come get it from me.. hahahahaha...)

Daya Gospel Centre
Chong Shong Qing:
Wadcho? Never know you are a nice guy until I talked to you! Anyway God bless...

Hazel Tan Wan Bing:
Hey engeng, love u loads and God bless

Desa Aman Gospel Centre
Andrew Yew Wing Zhong:
DON LIE I AM MORE MACHO den U! HAHAHAHA

(nono.. i'm more macho.. bleks)

Elim Gospel Hall
Chong Yi Liang:
Thank God i'm younger than u.. anyway God bless

(wat u mean thank God ur younger than me.. zzzzzzz...)

Ho Tsuey Xin:
Macho! gg la you. Memang 'sweat'!Okay, that was lame. Learnt itALL from you. Anyway, it was really fun to be with you jokers in the sauce. Honestly, I thank God that I met you, together with your lame jokes. Those jokes made my day! =) I can see that you're one guy who's ready to listen and are keen on God's word, so keep it up! Abang Enggg, may God bless you and may you find joy in Him!
and Kirton's the BOMB =) Hugs and kisses,-tsuey-

(dun call me Abang Enggg.. with that gay tone... gives me the creeps.. zzzz.. especially u and abang eric... hahaha)

Klang Gospel Hall
Brian Phuah Guo Han:
(this guy didnt write for me... zzzz smack u...)

Klang Jaya Gospel Hall
Colin Gan Chee Liang:
Unc GG!>_< Am deeply encouraged by ur sharing. Keep ur fire for God ya. Machoman.

Grace Lee Ern Lin:
Hi! we see each other every sunday . sorry la, don't know what to write. Continue to walk with GOD.

See Tao Hoong Lyn:
Macho! See u in church la this sunday and every sunday... Date you in the corner shop restaurant la...

(haha.. yea sure.. u come back from Kampar la.. then we go dating)

Melawati Gospel Centre
Ee Wy Lyn:
Hey! =) nice meeting you! You are able to keep the atmosphere lively and fun. Do take care! God bless -WyLyn-

Loh Zhe Yuen:
haro~nice meeting you, macho boi! eventhough you superlame... God bless, always be lame! XD

Petaling Jaya Gospel Hall
Jonathan Lee Hoong Kit:
The one who tall & thin as me XD

(zzzzz...)

Lee Shing Lung:
Tai ko! Thanks 4 waking me up in Room 9 and bein the main Macho lols XD keep in touch. Remember me... blood.. ngek ngek..

(ur eyes bleeding blood ewww.... arghhh... lolxx..)

Lauren Lim Su-Ann:
LE!!! my LAME partner!! Kepp in touch after RBS n keep on BEING LAME!
-LaurenLame!-

Wong Kwan Weng:
Prime loves you!

Woon Juen Nin:
I love you macho man!!! -Juennin-

(i love u too)

Port Klang Gospel Hall
Gan Sher Ren:
hey Ah Eng it's been grt knowing u. You're jst super LAME lah! same gang as BOMBA. hah anyways keep in touch yeah. hugs.

(BOMBA = lauren.. lolxx.. eh sher ren dun emo everytime i see u k.. hahha)

Yvvone Sheela:
Hey, handsome!! =) haha was great knowing you! Thx 4 opening up to me & also listening to me. God bless. Keep in touch. lotsa luv.

Eric Koh Yew Weng:
tot u very serious wan, see see so funny. haha.. think of u oso wanna laugh de.. Take care! God bless!

(wat wat.. why think of my also can laugh.. u joker.. zzzz Abang Ericcccc... ahaahah)

Teo Win Shean:
Great knowing u.. keep in touch ya.. TC and GB.. 7-2-2007 7:25pm

Setapak Gospel Centre
Philip Lee Soong Yi:
-Philip-

(wah this joker got nothing to write to me.. sigh... blek)

Shah Alam Gospel Centre
Ivan Chong Kean Seong:
another macho were born in ROOM9 haha.. nice to knowing you here in RBS07. Take care. God Bless!!

Christina Liew Man Ling:
DARLING!! Thank You for all your love and care. Continue to stay macho kayz. Remember me you darling even if you have the real darling out there. take care and God bless. luv-christina-

(DARLING!!! yea thx for ur love and care too!! dun worry i sure intro to u first.. my real darling... lolxx...)

SS Gospel Centre
Lim Wei Wen:
Darling, nice knowingyou! Keep in contact! Ciaoz!

(my another darling!! hahaah u too.. take care in New Zealand.. dun find another darling there.. ahhaah)

Tan Zhi Liang:
Didn't get to know ou "well" until mission team. Have to salute you for your 'funny' jokes.

Subang Jaya Gospel Centre
Reeshmma:
Hey macHo! Gonna miss your LAME jokes la. =) Anayways TC and keep in touch k. HUGS

Gabriel Tan Ming Yao:
First day c u like IQ guy come out to be super funny dude... alamak..

(hahaha.. how can u see an IQ guy in me.. zzz yea dun judge the book by its cover.. hahaha)

Sungei Way Christian Chruch
Jonathan How:
I'm glad I met you keep in touch ya

Temerloh Gospel Chapel
Desiree:
Hey (macho) Kor Kor, Glad to meet you in RBS! You are a funny guy! Remember me yah! as your little mui mui! Keep in touch!

Air Jernih Presbyterian Church
Karen Wan:
Hi, Leong Eng! You r really a funny guy! I'll never forget that u r my ex-tablemate. If u n Hazel combine, I really can laugh. Thanks for ur lame jokes! May God bless u in all things u do! -RBS07'

(hey Karen.. long time didnt hear from u.. lolxx.. u've experienced the power of LeongEng and Hazel in that table.. hahah dun 4get Michael too.. and his most embarrassing moments... haahhaahhahahaha.. that one can laugh till CRY!!!!)

Assembly of Christians PJ
Esther Khor:
Leong Eng!! I'll always remember you as the Xiao Di Di who bullies me!! Hehe. You're a great person, really encouraged by you. May you continue to shine 4 our LORD! Take care, God bless ya =)

(thx... BTW i didnt bully u... RICHARD is the one... and i'm a good Xiao Di Di.. hahah)

Kean Tao Baptist Church
Samuel Hiew:
Glad to know u. Ur sharing in Room has blessed me a lot. God bless

Kuantan Presbyterian Centre
Timothy Pua Hong Ern:
Aloha! What a guy... so funny and a bit lame yet mature at the same time.-Macho- lol. Keep in touch and remember me oh~! God Bless YOu Richly!

PJ Evangelical Free Chruch
Selina Tham:
Hey L.E!! Gg!! zzzz!! Wat nonsense!
HaHA!! things i learnt from you.. esp: Lame jokes! +) thank u so much for everything!KIrton! Both got sorethroat now!! Pray!! Hugs!!take care!! Keep in touch!! Love ya bro in Christ!! God bless!! =) Dun 4get me!! and all our brothers and sisters Christ! (RBS) -Selina-2007

St Andrew's Presbyterian Church
Yong Yi Wang:
Yo~ U haf been a blessing to me and haf been my crying shoulder! Thanks a lot! You r really a mature person that I look up to! Keep it up! -Take care-

Tabernacle of David
Yeong Ken Jon:
Leongggg Eng! Kuakuakua It's been a great one month spending time with you, thanks again & hopefully I'll see you in the future soon somewhere.. God bless..


Let's hear it from some of the STAFF members of RBS07!!!!

CHoo....
Hey L.Lng.ng! Be macho for God!
Agape,Choo

(ahhaah.. yea i will be macho for GOD!!!! )

Dexter Ng (The Principal)
Leong Eng (Le!)
Le!Le!Le!Le!
Le!Le!Le!Le!
You surely will go far in your walk & service of the Lord if you make the right choice, RIGHT choice, RIGHT choice. You certainly have the potentail for His use. TQ, Le! -Un.Dexter-

(the lamest person ever... THX for everthing unc. Dex!!!!!!)


Let's hear it from my mission team advisors...

Anderson:
Anything -Anderson-

(Lame and SWT!!! i asked him to write anything for me.. AND.. he really write "Anything.",,, arhhhh... anway thx for everthing.. and dun 4get me when u get married end of the year.. hehehehe)

Joelyn Tay:
It's been a pleasure having you in grp Kirton L.E =) Continue to shine for Jesus & make a difference for Him! Kuantan/Kirton2007 -Joelyn-

No comments: