Monday, September 24, 2007

Dental Visit

Since it was my 1 week break, i decided to visit the dentist for a yearly check up. I had some scalling done and a check on my molar tooth that i felt was growing. To my surprise, after the x-ray, the dentist found 4 instead of 1; that i felt. Ok, i managed to snap a quick photo of the x-ray. Here are the descriptions:


(1) Upper Right Molar (can feel it growing out of the gum)

(2) Upper Left Molar (not yet seen.. still in the gum)

Now look at my tooth number 3 and 4... look at its position.. gg-ted

(3) Lower Left Molar (not yet seen.. still in the gum)

(4) Lower Right Molar (not yet seen.. still in the gum)

(5) Filling

(6) Baby Tooth!!



What the... i still have baby tooth? OMGSH!! luckily the dentist said the is no sight of the permenant tooth below the baby tooth. What IF there is?? HE said must pull out the baby tooth!!noooo......

The next thing the dentist said was " I noticed ur lower teeth are not straight, and a part of ur upper teeth as well." And i said.. sooo..... " So i think, if u would like, u can get a pair of braces"

i don't want to look like this man...







Yea Right... Very Funny.... zzzzz....

dot dot dot... i was stunned and my mom just smiled... "TO BE CONTINUED"

3 comments:

Paul Tune said...

dude, i don't think braces are going to help you get the girls at this age ;)

noobshit™ said...

you are not helping...

noobshit™ said...

ur putting more salt on my wound la brother.. zzzz...