Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Wy Lyn's taggie

Seven things to be done before my death.
1. Spread the gospel to as many as possible.
2. Say I LOVE YOU to my loved one.
3. get married
4. be a grandfather
5. go around the world
6. cycle to penang
7. Play Foosball 1 final time

Seven things I will NOT do even if it kills me.
1. smoke.
2. drug
3. kill ppl
4. tell other ppl's secrets
5. act like a stupid dunggu guy in public
6. have an affair (i oni LOVE 1)
7. backstab my friends and family

Seven things I do when I'm away from the public.
1. quality time wif God
2. be as loud as possible
3. share my lame jokes
4. sleep
5. think of stupid things and wonder off
6. explore
7. think of my LOVED one

Seven favourite sentences/quotes.
1. noob
2. nonsense
3. i think so lah~
4. ey don't la, please
5. joker
6. walaueh
7. crazy meh

Seven favourite songs from all time.
1. Time After Time - Quietdrive
2. Weight Of The World - Planetshakers
3. We Are The Reason - Avalon
4. Saviour King - Hillsongs United
5. Diary Of Jane - Breaking Benjamin
6. Bat Country - Avenged Sevenfold
7. Teenagers - My Chemical Romance

Seven things I'll make you wish you didn't do if you did.
1. swear at me
2. disturb me when i'm really emo-ing
3. lie to me
4. cheat on me
5. break my LOVED one's heart
6. break a promise
7. say BAD things about my GOD!!

I tag..
Chung En
Desiree
Rebekah
Hoong Lyn
Hoong Jyn

No comments: