Monday, November 26, 2007

OPL

OPL - Old People's League..

HAAHHA.. that is wat the youth in klang jaya gospel hall call it.. It's just basically captainball league for after school leavers and b4 the age of 30.

Well.. today played one of the MOST interesting match of my captainball career so far.. lolxx

SCORE: KLANG 22 - 23 KLANG JAYA

The match started off with big confident of losing. SRY guys.. i really thought we are going to lose.. Seeing the 2 big and huge + tall players klang got..

Anyway, we got off with superb start leading 3-5 for quite some time... Thanks to the superb defending combination of Allen and Alex.. Well done both of u..

Klang asked for a time-out and decided to change their tactics... They swaped the defender's and catcher's position... Well... their tactics worked and they played well and managed to take the lead with the score 19-14...

I was finding difficulty catching for klang jaya coz i've been banged on my jaw, ball hitting on my face, and the defender using his body contact towards me to unbalance me..

No offence klang, but i find it rather cheating...

Anyway, Alex came in the game again after being substituted.. Rajan and Seryoung also came in.. Controlling the game perfectly and with my shouting and encouragement... klang jaya managed to trail the score to 22-19.

I guess credit goes to Beatrice (who 4get to bring her shoes for the game.. wat a NOOB)... scoring the last goal with inch perfect shooting for me to catch... Thumbs up!!

Final score 23-22 to klang jaya... GG to both side... Kah Ki Lang.. so nonit play so hard la k??

BTW.. here is some fun fact...

Klang trashed us 25 -14 in the previous match.... (i was not playing then coz of exams)
Klang Jaya scoring victory 23-22... (i played the whole match)


Edwin... God is Fair!! I agree... See with me you guys can win... AHAHAH BLEKS!!!
Anyway, The Whole klang jaya teams deserves the victory for their good team play..
GO KLANG JAYA!!

3 comments:

Eu-Gene said...

Eng, the previous match score was 26-12.

And I believe the defender hitting you was unintentional. There wasn't a backrest like the plastic chairs which was used last time, so it's easier for defenders to have more contact. So becareful with the accusations yea?

noobshit™ said...

i'm not accusing.. just expressing my expression in this expressionless express blog... AHHAHAHAAHAH

noobshit™ said...

i'm not accusing.. just expressing my expression in this expressionless express blog... AHHAHAHAAHAH