Saturday, April 19, 2008

Pushing The Limits

How I wish our body system have a "Pressue/Stress relief valve".


These few weeks of classes in university isn't easy. 3rd year of Chemical Engineering is getting harder. At first I thought it would be fine because my schedule states that I have classes only on monday to wednesday. However after the mid semester break, more and more lab and assignment reports came about.

1 lab can take us about more than 3 hours to complete. Every week, we have at least, 1 lab to carry out, 2 assignments due, 1 pre lab report, and 1 full lab report to hand in.

All of these is seriously taking up lots of my time. Especially eating up my quality time with the LORD. These busy-ness surely deter me from serving the LORD in the IBA ministry again. I managed to give my best in the IBA youth easter rally held on 22nd of MARCH. Lots of time sacrifice for the LORD for practices. After the rally, i did a self evaluation. And I think it's EXTREMELY worth it to give my time for the LORD. Currently, I wanted to serve Him again as an IBAcrew in the futsal competition in Real Sports Arena Klang as a referee/crew. But assignments and lab reports is pulling me away.

3rd year Chemical Engineering isn't honeymoon year anymore. Focus and awareness is the key in keeping myself abreast with my studies.

How I wish my body system have the "Pressue/Stress relief valve".


Nomenlature:
Saturation Pt = a pt where I cant take the stress anymore. a pt where I just want to go home and sleep. a pt where I want to take comfort in the LORD. a pt where I really want to spend time with the person I LOVE. Will burst if i continue taking in information.

No comments: