Sunday, June 15, 2008

As It Is: Sunday

OOOOOPPPPSSss!!!!! over slept and didnt go for worship..
lolxxx... basically drained out from yesterday's youth rally in church...
Great job done youths... proud of u all..
day started of when i got a call from my driver SHOK YIN... lolxx...
THHHANK YOU for waking me up.. lolxx... woke up at around 1030am...
lepak awhile at home and watch INCREDIBLE HULK on my laptop...
1230pm Shok Yin came and picked me up and off we go to centro for lunch
wif Aru and KenSeong... oh btw.. happy belated burfday Aru... lolxxx
Came back around 430pm.. rested...
Went out at around 7pm for some pizzas for Father's Day...
waited for more than 1 1/2 hour for the pizza.. stupid-ness..
waiting like a dunggu there oni...
Came home 915pm... open up the DURIANS!!! w00t..
enjoyed it like crazy....
OH thanks Dr Tune and Auntie Pearl for it..
It made my day.....

DAYS WITHOUT STUDYING = 3 days
STATUS = is going to be gg-ted for exam this thursday...
THOUGHT OF THE DAY = Go and watch Incredible Hulk...
SPOILERS = hahaha.. ask me and u shall get it...

No comments: