Monday, July 14, 2008

First Day

The clock strike 0645hour. The irritating alarm sound of 'teet teet teet' woke me up. Sat down at the side of the bed after awakening from sleep. Trying to think "Why did i wake up for? What am i suppose to do now? So early do what? Today is what day?". Suddenly i thought it was Sunday and was preparing myself for sunday worship. HAHAHA...

It is actually a morny 14th july monday which suggested that my 2nd sem of 3rd year has just begun. And i just went "Shit!! 14weeks of torture begins before i can get my 4 months break!!" Oh well.. "ITKUZO!! i told myself" (Itkuzo in japanese means 'let's go' just in case some of u reading is japanese noob)

The day began boring as my first class start at 8am. WAT? 8am? yea u heard me right. That early. Last sem i had 9am classes and what more this sem 8am. WAHHHHHH dowan!!!! sigh.. The lecturer did not have anymore slot available for her as she has to work for another uni as well. ZZZZZZZZ..... At least the 2nd class wif Dr. Chai was not so boring.. Tomorrow have to suffer 1 hour wif Dr Kannan again!! another SIGH!!

Left uni at about 1110am. Drove back to Klang while messaging MingZhan i'll be coming now to pick the load up from his house to AEON bkt tinggi for movie. Well, went in his house at about 1140am, checked the newspapers. WAHHHH 1210pm movie... can we make it? decided to go for it. So it's 5 of us in my car rushing to AEON.

Hellboy 2: The Golden Army was the movie selected. As matthew and joshua wanted to watch it before they fly back to UK. I missed the first 3 minutes of the movie coz went to toilet. However, during the movie, i was waiting for the action of The Golden Army that was indestructable. And what do i get??? Only approximately 10minutes of action from them!!!

WHAT THE!!! So conclusion?? I'm disappointed with the movie.....
Ratings: 6/10

No comments: