Saturday, August 30, 2008

HAPPY B'DAY to u

No not Malaysia..
who celebrates Malaysia's burfday anyway.. ahhaha

This post is dedicated to my best buddy MingZhan...


Adrien... kacau la u behind there...




with Dr. & Mrs. Lim Boon Kang......




The cousin... Siang Yunn?? duno how to spell... yea cute and shy..




with Dar Ray(nephew) and Siang Yunn (cousin)... hahaha generation disorder here....




And it was time for some GUITAR-HERO-ing.. hahah..




Ah Soe is actually good at it.. dun under-estimate..




RAWR!!!!!



And the best 21st birthday gift MingZhan gets is... drum rolls.. FROM ME!!!!


SANTA BARBARA'S POLO & RACQUET CLUB WATCH...
Hope you like it...
Nonono.. Hope you love it...
NONONO... YOU MUST LOVE IT...
dun care... it's an order...
Anyway... Blessed 21st....
Love yah lots bro...
(note: As close buddy frens and nothing beyond)




GROUP picture... Somehow this grp pic reminds me of something...




2 years ago? lolxxxxx.... DEJA-VU



To MINGZHAN,

What can I say? I know you stalk my blog once in a while and not leaving a message in my chatterbox. Anyway, ALL that i want to do here is to express my Appreciation to you.

You were there for me, when i was emo-ted and u became my doctor love.
You were there for me, when i couldn't finish my Add-Maths work during high school.
You gave me tissue paper, when i my nose bleed everytime in Mrs. Phang's tuition. (I also dunno why this happen to me.. Ber-GHAIRAH? hahaha..)
You endured every LAME stuff i do to you.
You are the person i really look up to as brother in Christ.
You never fail becoming the best friend in the world.

Finally i just want to let you know that....
You.. Yes YOU!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
ME, Andrew, MingZhan, Isaac, Shammy..

1 comment:

Ka-Mun said...

Haha. I'm missing everything!