Friday, February 13, 2009

SIGH

Sigh...

Everyone's leaving for Australia. And I'm here stuck in Malaysia. Great.. What next?!?! My 4th and final year in Chemical Engineering will be so BORING!! Only 4 peeps in class. Me, Jason Soh, Cepet, and another feller i dunno whose that. Girl or guy also not sure. hahahaha...

So. FInal year project chosen. Most probably I'll be selected for the "Purification of Glycerin-Rich Solution Using Membrane Technology". Some say it's hard Some say it's interesting.
I say... YAWN.... let's see how it goes ok? I'll be under a new lecturer Dr Leo Choe Peng. Hopefully she will be a bomb to spend time with. =)

Yesterday, Hsiao Hui left for Aussie. Day before yesterday Fiona, Zhen, HuiMynn, SheauChin, TeeYen left also. Sorry cant go to the airport to send u guys off. I had my farewell as well. Done with my internship at F&N. Sigh. I Really Really Really want to go Australia!!!! Bring me!!!

What i missed about Australia -> spending time with my best buddie Timothy Tune in Melbourne. Hanging out. checking out chicks, Eating. Talking crap. Stalking facebook... hahhahaaha..

but it's now me and you jason... plz dun be so gay alright?
Why do i have mixed feelings as well.
Why is it I don't get to go aussie.
Why only got 4 peeps in my class.
Why am I single on Valentine's day.

Gonna miss YOU, you you and you...
Have FUN there.. do well and all the best!!
~EMO~



No comments: